Manufacturer: Laboratoires Expanscience
Dosage form: capsules
There are contraindications. Read the drug label and check with your physician before use.
Plant preparation, regulates metabolic processes in cartilaginous tissue.
Has symptomatic anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect on the joints. Helps to slow down the degenerative process in the cartilage of joints, reduces pain in the joints associated with this process, and restores motor function. It was shown in the conducted experimental studies that the drug has a regenerative effect on cartilage by stimulating the synthesis of collagen in articular chondrocytes. Effect of avocado oil and soybean oil unsaponifiables increases the production of collagen and inhibits the stimulation effect of interleukin-1 (IL-1) on the synthesis of collagenase.
- Ensures the achievement of all the goals of treatment of osteoarthritis: relieves pain, improves mobility, and restores cartilage.
- Suppresses a broad range of pro-inflammatory cytokines in all structures of the joint.
- Symptomatic efficacy of Piascledine has the highest level of clinical evidence – 1A.
- Piascledine is included in Russian and international recommendations for treatment of osteoarthritis and has been used successfully in 50 countries.
- Convenient mode of intake – one capsule a day.
- Does not interact with other drugs.
- There are contraindications. Please read the instructions / information for use and/or consult with a specialist before use.
WHERE TO BUY
Laboratoires Expanscience was founded in 1950 by Paul Bertone and Claude Guyon. Expanscience is a French independent pharmaceutical and dermal-cosmetic laboratory, develops and manufactures innovative products for skin care and for the treatment of osteoarthritis. The company’s products, including two leading brands: Mustela and Piascledine 300 – represented in almost 100 countries. The company also develops active substances of natural origin, designed for the production of cosmetics for other companies in France and in the world. The whole chain of production is integrated at the same company – from research to production and distribution. Expanscience received the certificate B Corp (2018) and ‘Excellent’ according to the standard of AFAQ 26000 (in 2013 and 2016). They confirm the ability of Laboratories Expanscience and its brands to create value and contribute to improving the quality of life of our society through a program “Better Living Program.”