Active ingredient: nifuratel
Dosage form: coated tablets
There are contraindications. Read the drug label and check with your physician before use.
Antimicrobial drug from the group of nitrofurans. Has a broad spectrum of action against different species of bacteria, Candida, protozoa (Trichomonas, Giardia).
Indicated for treatment of infectious vulvovaginitis, urinary tract infections, and infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including giardiasis.
Used in pediatric and adult practice.
Non-toxic, well tolerated. Application for pregnant women is possible (benefit/risk assessment).
– Made of original substance, has no analogues in Russia.
– Numerous studies have shown high efficacy in urinary tract infections and vulvovaginal infections, with a low frequency of repeated recidivation.
– It is the drug of choice for initial therapy in infectious diarrhea of unspecified etiology and giardiasis.
– After a course of therapy with Macmiror, it is not required to use probiotics to restore intestinal flora, as it retains the physiological flora.
– Has no restrictions in childhood.
This section of the site contains specialized professional information. In accordance with Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 38-FZ “On Advertising” dated March 13, 2006, the information in this section is intended exclusively for medical and pharmaceutical workers.
Are you a medical/pharmaceutical professional?
WHERE TO BUY
Almirall is a Spanish pharmaceutical company founded in 1943. In 2016, total revenue of the company amounted to 859.3 million euros. The pharmaceutical company has become a leader in the field of investment in research and development in Spain. The company’s staff is more than 1975 employees (in 2016), it is represented by 13 branches in Europe and the USA. The headquarters are located in Barcelona.