Manufacturer: Edmond Pharma S.r.l., Italy (Strada Statale dei Giovi, 131, 20037-Paderno Dugnano (MI), Italy)
Active ingredient: Erdosteine
Dosage form: capsules
There are contraindications. Read the drug label and check with your physician before use.
- An original Italian medicinal product with the innovative molecule (erdosteine)
- shows pronounced mucolytic effect and helps to remove heavily expectorating sputum in any congestive processes in the respiratory tract
- It is a “prodrug”, it reaches its active form only after metabolization in the liver, which significantly reduces the likelihood of adverse reactions from the gastrointestinal tract (gastralgia)
Diseases of the respiratory tract with the formation of viscous sputum:
• acute and chronic bronchitis;
• bronchial asthma with difficulty in sputum discharge;
• bronchiectatic disease.
Prevention of pneumonia and lung atelectasis after surgical interventions.
This section of the site contains specialized professional information. In accordance with Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 38-FZ “On Advertising” dated March 13, 2006, the information in this section is intended exclusively for medical and pharmaceutical workers.
Are you a medical/pharmaceutical professional?