Manufacturer: Mipharm S.p.A.
Active ingredient: diclofenac
Dosage form: powder for preparation of oral solution 50 mg
There are contraindications. Read the drug label and check with your physician before use.
Has a pronounced analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect. Due to the rapid onset of action, application of the potassium salt of diclofenac is preferable for treatment of acute painful and inflammatory conditions. The major mechanism of action of diclofenac, prescribed in the studies, is the inhibition of the synthesis of prostaglandins, which play an important role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever.
- Has effect in 5 minutes – much rapid than other NSAIDS
- Twice accelerated molecule of diclofenac provides the most powerful analgesic end-effect
- At the same time, the safety is higher than conventional diclofenac has, due to special formulations, bicarbonate buffer and packaging, designed just for the 3 days of treatment.
- A convenient alternative to injections (peak of plasma concentration is faster than with injections of diclofenac).
- High consumer qualities – modern sachet with protection from children, solution with a rich anise flavor
This section of the site contains specialized professional information. In accordance with Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 38-FZ “On Advertising” dated March 13, 2006, the information in this section is intended exclusively for medical and pharmaceutical workers.
Are you a medical/pharmaceutical professional?
WHERE TO BUY
Mipharm is a pharmaceutical company of full cycle with a modern and efficient production platform for the third parties. Mipharm is engaged in production and packaging of pharmaceutical products and services aimed at researching and developing of new products. The company has high production capacity to meet the needs of customers and invests heavily in continuous product quality improvement and modernization of production.